Requirements to become a CSIRT member of the Network
* The membership of a CSIRT to CSIRTAmericas Network is subject to acceptance by the CICTE/OEA.
- The CSIRT must belong to an OAS Member State.
- The CSIRT must be one of the following types:
- Sectoral (police, armed forces, or local government). In the case of local government, the CSIRT must be supported by the national CSIRT of its
- The CSIRT must have official documents specifying its establishment and cybersecurity incident management functions (decree, regulation, agreement, statute, etc.).